Dot Journaling―The Set: Includes a How-To Guide and a Blank Dot-Grid Journal
The Experiment, August 2017. Trade Paperback. Item #308210
A new copy.
What's inside the set: A how-to guide . . . Dot Journaling--A Practical Guide explains how to start and keep a dot journal--a planner, to-do list, and diary that will help you get your life together. You decide what goes inside:
. . . and a blank dot-grid journal
- Lists of your to-dos, to-don'ts, and more
- Symbols that will make those lists efficient and effective
- Spreads to plan your day, week, month, or year
- Trackers for your habits and goals
- 208 numbered dot-grid pages that make creative layouts a breeze
- A rugged, flexible cover with an inner back pocket
- An elastic closure and a ribbon to keep your place!