Eureka Books is closed to foot traffic as we finish a remodel and prepare to re-open the storefront after a long closure due to Covid-19.
Here's how we can help you get the books you are looking for:
- Order books here on the website. If you’re local you can choose curbside pick-up if you want to swing by (see below), otherwise choose from the shipping options.
- Stop by the store during curbside pickup hours for help at our kiosk (masks required).
- Shop books at the Eureka and Arcata Co-ops. We stock Fiction, Cookbooks, Children’s Books, and assorted Non-Fiction at both locations.
- Email us if you don’t see what you’re looking for, and we will see if we can special order it for you.
- Call and leave a message at (707) 444-9593 and we’ll call you back.
- If you have a gift card or store credit to redeem please call or come by.
Curbside pickup available Monday – Saturday 10am-4pm. Please cover your nose and mouth with a mask when picking up your book. We are wearing them, too.
Thank you all for you support. We really appreciate it.